This blog was started when I bought a car in Philadelphia and had to drive it back home to San Francisco. I had a travelling companion in the shapey good friend Jerry and it turned out that he was quite the cop magnet. Now I’m flying solo and it seems I hold no attraction to a man in uniform. I have however become an object of curiosity to almost every state trooper I’ve encountered since entering Nevada.
It goes something like this:-
- Valentine One starts beeping
- I reduce speed and set the cruise control
- I pass trooper at exactly the speed limit
- Trooper pulls out behind me
- Trooper stalks me for 15 minutes
- Trooper gets bored and turns around